PEZ Exercise Blahg
Chronicles of the Pez's GET FIT in Oh-Six Regime:
Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Finally some progress
Tonight was the last session with a personal trainer. Both T and I forgot to drink the gallon of water or whatever it is needed to measure body fat stuff so we just did measurements with a tape and on a scale.

I have lost *5.4* pounds! WOW! I am so excited. Nowhere near what was my goal but that was clearly unrealistic given that I was not willing to change my diet.

Anyway, I lost inches too. And I am so excited to keep this exercise up!

Tonight: weights/resistance training, abs, elliptical trainer (just 15 mins)
Last night: walked 3 miles with Neighbour

Pez @ 10:42 PM Comments (0)
Recipes


Listening



Watching


Weight

Designed by Kirina at Blogskins
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com