PEZ Exercise Blahg
Chronicles of the Pez's GET FIT in Oh-Six Regime:
Saturday, March 18, 2006

Exercise
Today I stood for 1.5 hours at Jax's baseball practice. I wonder how many calories you burn standing vs sitting...

I walked from our house to Dex's baseball practice today - 2.56 miles according to Mapquest. I pushed Cars in the stroller, there was one big hill going down and one long hill going back up. Jax rode alongside me on his bike. It was a 40 minute walk at a good clip.

Not sure if I am walking tonight with neighbour or not. She is still sick but also getting packed and ready for a 3 week trip to Japan with her kids. If we do walk tonight, I will add another 3 miles to my total for the day.

Oh, I found a calorie burn calculator. Standing for 90 minutes burns 135 calories vs sitting for 90 minutes (120 calories).

http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc

Pez @ 4:47 PM Comments (1)
Recipes


Listening



Watching


Weight

Designed by Kirina at Blogskins
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com