PEZ Exercise Blahg
Chronicles of the Pez's GET FIT in Oh-Six Regime:
Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Neighbour and I decided to walk during the day today in case it was pouring rain this evening. It stopped raining for about 45 minutes so we were off as soon as our kids got on the bus for afternoon kindergarten. We pushed our younger two in strollers so we did get in some resistance along the way. It started pouring rain the last 5 minutes, of course. I forgot my pedometer but I think we walked about 2 miles, pushing strollers up hills. Not too bad.

I was only able to get through 1/2 of my workout to Gilad this morning because I was getting a headache from hunger (and/or lack of caffeine).

Pez @ 12:03 PM Comments (0)
Recipes


Listening



Watching


Weight

Designed by Kirina at Blogskins
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com